Wednesday, January 25, 2012

PGA Demo Day

Today was PGA demo day. I went with my family and it was so much fun. It was at Orange County National. It was a mile of vendors. I tried out every club company and vendor. My favorites were Softspikes, Cobra, Oakley, Titleist, Bridgestone, Yonex, and Honma. Softspikes changed all my spikes for free. At the Cobra stand I was hitting their drivers amazing! They had tons of cool clubs. I was wearing an Oakley shirt and I told them how much I like their stuff. The gave me a key chain and a bunch of stickers. At Bridgestone I did the ball fitting and he said my swing speed was 109.1 MPH. He also said that I carried the ball 242 yards. He gave me Bridgestone golf balls that fit my swing specs. They were e7s. At Titleist I tried a stiff shaft with nine point five loft. It was the 910 D2. I hit it really good. At Yonex I was crushing my drives and I had great accuracy. Then we ate lunch at Bubbaloos Bodacious barbecue. After that I hit some other brands and then tried Honma. The clubs are good but the driver alone costs 2,150 dollars!! If you want a set it is like $12,000!!! That was really fun. I can't wait for the PGA Show tomorrow! Check in to see what I do next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment