Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Most Important Shot.......

Yesterday I played Crooked Cat at Orange County National Golf Center and Lodge. I did really good. My shots were really good. I had a putt for birdie and made par on the first hole. On the second hole I had a chance for birdie but made par. On the third hole I made par. I had a chance for birdie on the on the fourth hole and made it. So I was -1 under after 4 holes. Then I made a bogey on the 5th hole and was back to even. On the sixth hole I made another par. I was even with three holes left and I did not do that good. I just need some more experience. I am on my way to the PGA TOUR. Check in to see what I do next time. I realize through my experience that The Most Important shot is the one before me now!

2 comments:

Begin 2 Golf said...

Well done Grayson on a good round. It is very true what you say about the most important shot being the one you are about to take and realising that you can't change any shot you hit earlier is a huge step foward on the road to being a touring pro.

Irish Louise

Create Golfers Academy said...

Grayson, his sister Madison Rose, and I played a few holes again today and he is doing quite well! His iron play has great accuracy and distance! He really compresses the ball. Need to work on tee shots a bit. Well done Grayson! The Most Important Shot is the One Before YOU!!

Post a Comment